Today I came across a new revolutionary computing platform, currently codenamed “G Hut”.
Heres a screenshot.
Key features of this platform far extend beyond those of current generation platforms, this includes:
- Superb ultilisation of the ultimate air cooling system, currently being refered to as “atmosphere” with its “summer breeze” booster system.
- Built in side lights for night-time illumination of the keyboard.
- Organisational unit for managing key computing needs such as, coffee, pens and notebooks.
- Adjustable support platform technology, which has the current mysterious codename of “bit of hardboard I found in the shed”
- Entire unit is supported about 30mm from ground level to help air flow.
- Five-way light shielding to reduce glare on the units’ screen.
- Optional door.
- Two-piece comfort seating option for operator, known as “mums cushions from the living room”
As this system is still at alpha stage there are a few problems that will need to be worked out before it can go into mass production.
- Splinters, these have been known to cause operator discomfort in the back-end of the system.
- A few bugs, including “bees”, “wasps”, “woodlice”, “snails” ,”what the heck was that, it was huge!” and the worst being “Oh no it’s in my hair, please, please somebody help me”
- Currently the entire system needs to be dismantled if the operator needs to carryout a system flush.
- Due to the open face nature of the system, distractions can be a common occurrence. The main current distractions being, “cats”, “dogs”, “little sisters” and the aptly named “ice-cream truck”.
- Not 100% moisture proof.
Even with these minor problems (which no doubt will be quickly sorted by the development team) the “G Hut” is a shining example of a innovative system which I can see becoming very popular in the coming months. Although I suspect interest may disappear once winter sets in.