So I went along, as usual to the Freshers Fayre at Uni to see what free goodies I could get my hands on.
Heres the spoils of the day.
I managed to get my hands on:
- Academic dairy.
- Scribble pad.
- Two sets of earplugs.
- Microsoft branded mints.
- Microsoft branded highlight.
- Stress ball from MDS Pharma Services.
- Keyring from the students union.
- Tea bag from Christain AID.
- Five headed highlighter.
- Tin of beans from the Church of Ireland chaplaincy.
- Tin of beans from some bank.
- Mini Nutty Crust loaf of bread.
- Packet of Bikers.
- Jelly Beans.
- Energy drink.
Not bad for being free.
In other news the cable for the electric window in my car broke as I was driving home from Uni on Tuesday and the window slid down into the door as I sailed down the motorway at 70MPH.
Had a major headache by the time I got back home with the wind blowing in.
Ripped off the door panel and temporarily fixed the window up with a USB cable until I can get it fixed properly.